Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 22:30 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have confirmed the unique Tasmanian tiger or thylacine had limited genetic diversity prior to its extinction.
- 'Museomics' yields new insights into extinct Tasmanian tigerMon, 12 Jan 2009, 17:30:03 EST
- Hair of Tasmanian tiger yields genes of extinct speciesMon, 12 Jan 2009, 17:29:53 EST
- Disease not a factor in Tassie Tiger extinctionThu, 31 Jan 2013, 11:06:23 EST
- Tasmanian tiger's jaw was too small to attack sheep, study showsWed, 31 Aug 2011, 22:43:11 EDT
- World first discovery -- genes from extinct Tasmanian tiger function in a mouseMon, 19 May 2008, 20:21:29 EDT