Monday, April 16, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
O-GlcNAc regulatory system adds complexity in cell regulation, could eventually provide new drug targets.
- University of Maryland researchers discover possible drug targets for common non-Hodgkin's lymphomaTue, 19 Jul 2011, 17:35:52 EDT
- Genetic regulator opens new avenues to AIDS, immune system researchThu, 1 Jul 2010, 14:32:48 EDT
- Model of enzyme's structure could spur new therapiesMon, 7 Nov 2011, 5:34:31 EST
- Wistar Institute team finds key target of aging regulatorWed, 10 Jun 2009, 13:44:57 EDT
- Breakdown of bone keeps blood sugar in check, new study findsThu, 22 Jul 2010, 12:31:55 EDT