Monday, April 16, 2012 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Human factors/ergonomics researchers find that MP3 players might increase driver distraction risk, depending on which devices drivers use and how long they look away from the road while searching for their favorite song.
- MP3 song-searching can increase risk for driversMon, 16 Apr 2012, 15:34:20 EDT
- Drivers engaging in a secondary task may pay more attention to the roadMon, 14 Feb 2011, 16:36:05 EST
- Risky driving puts P-platers at high danger of crashThu, 23 Jul 2009, 9:08:33 EDT
- Drivers distracted more by cell phones than by passengersMon, 1 Dec 2008, 0:30:21 EST
- Rural roads dangerous for young driversTue, 22 Sep 2009, 9:50:01 EDT