Thursday, April 12, 2012 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have developed the first broad-based test for activation of protein kinases "en masse", enabling measurement of the mechanism behind drug-resistant cancer and rational prediction of successful combination therapies.
- Combination therapies for drug-resistant cancersMon, 10 Oct 2011, 14:32:46 EDT
- Combining targeted therapy drugs may treat previously resistant tumorsSun, 30 Nov 2008, 14:07:42 EST
- Research yields new agent for some drug-resistant non-small cell lung cancersWed, 23 Dec 2009, 13:57:36 EST
- PET scans may allow early prediction of response to targeted therapy of thyroid cancerTue, 1 Feb 2011, 13:10:55 EST
- Enzyme inhibitor takes an unexpected approach toward blocking cancer-promoting proteinTue, 8 Sep 2009, 0:51:49 EDT