Wildlife thriving after nuclear disaster: Radiation from Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear accidents not as harmful to wildlife as feared
Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 09:30 in Biology & Nature
Radiation from the Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear accidents may not have been as harmful to wildlife as previously thought.
- Nuclear radiation affects baby genderThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:05 EDT
- Radiation protection expert criticizes comparison of Fukushima to ChernobylWed, 18 May 2011, 10:07:11 EDT
- Stanford researchers calculate global health impacts of the Fukushima nuclear disasterTue, 17 Jul 2012, 14:03:32 EDT
- Chernobyl cleanup workers had significantly increased risk of leukemiaThu, 8 Nov 2012, 17:06:22 EST
- Discovery of the secrets that enable plants near Chernobyl to shrug off radiationWed, 15 Sep 2010, 13:29:46 EDT