Wednesday, April 11, 2012 - 15:31 in Psychology & Sociology
A brain-mapping study has found that people's ability to make decisions in novel situations decreases with age and is associated with a reduction in the integrity of two specific white-matter pathways.
- Autism may involve disordered white matter in the brainMon, 5 Dec 2011, 17:27:20 EST
- Alterations in brain's white matter key to schizophrenia, UCLA study showsMon, 22 Jun 2009, 13:21:29 EDT
- Alzheimer's imaging study identifies changes in brain's white matterMon, 28 Jun 2010, 11:24:03 EDT
- Scientists discover switch that turns white fat brownTue, 6 Sep 2011, 13:34:29 EDT
- Neuronal migration errors: Right cells, wrong placeTue, 4 Jan 2011, 10:02:07 EST