Tuesday, April 3, 2012 - 12:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers have unraveled the action mechanism of the main plant hormone that regulates the development of stomata. This breakthrough has important implications for environmental research and for the protection of plants against disease and stress.
- Key link in how plants adapt to climate discovered by Stanford researchersTue, 25 Nov 2008, 9:29:36 EST
- At long last, how plants make eggsThu, 4 Jun 2009, 14:37:27 EDT
- UC San Diego biologists unravel how plants synthesize their growth hormoneMon, 24 Oct 2011, 19:34:54 EDT
- Mastermind steroid found in plantsMon, 15 Nov 2010, 12:35:47 EST
- Plant 'breathing' mechanism discoveredMon, 12 Jul 2010, 17:15:51 EDT