Sunday, April 1, 2012 - 15:30 in Health & Medicine
In a landmark study, researchers have linked the long-term use of estrogen plus progesterone and estrogen-only hormone therapy with a higher risk for developing breast cancer.
- Study identifies potential 'safe period' for hormone replacement useMon, 2 Feb 2009, 10:42:46 EST
- Estrogen alone is effective for reducing breast cancer riskThu, 9 Dec 2010, 9:02:25 EST
- Researchers unlock how progesterone increases breast cancer riskTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:44:10 EST
- Estrogen plus progestin use linked with increased breast cancer incidence and mortalityFri, 29 Mar 2013, 20:03:11 EDT
- Breast tenderness during hormone replacement therapy linked to elevated cancer riskMon, 12 Oct 2009, 16:34:43 EDT