Complex organic compounds, including many important to life on Earth, were readily produced under conditions that likely prevailed in the primordial solar system. Scientists came to this conclusion after linking computer simulations to laboratory experiments.
- Organics probably formed easily in early solar systemMon, 2 Apr 2012, 9:15:34 EDT
- New computer simulations show how special the solar system isThu, 7 Aug 2008, 14:50:41 EDT
- Formaldehyde: Poison could have set the stage for the origins of lifeMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:43 EDT
- Earth-bound asteroids carried ever-evolving, life-starting organic compoundsThu, 9 Jun 2011, 15:36:01 EDT
- Solar system ice: Source of Earth's waterThu, 12 Jul 2012, 16:05:50 EDT