Friday, March 30, 2012 - 11:31 in Mathematics & Economics
Have you ever been disappointed by a cantaloupe from the grocery store? Too ripe? Not ripe enough? Researchers might have found a way to make imperfectly ripe fruit a thing of the past.
- The electronic nose knows when your cantaloupe is ripeFri, 30 Mar 2012, 12:36:04 EDT
- Ripe pineapple and delicious porkMon, 3 Aug 2009, 10:36:00 EDT
- A digital portrait for grapes indicates their ripenessFri, 30 Nov 2012, 12:34:27 EST
- Receptor activated exclusively by glutamate discovered on tongueFri, 9 Oct 2009, 10:23:56 EDT
- Introducing 'Champagne', new disease-resistant figMon, 20 Sep 2010, 16:16:07 EDT