Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 17:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Sooner than later, robots may have the ability to "feel." Scientists have now demonstrated that a non-oscillating gel can be resuscitated in a fashion similar to a medical cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Oscillating gel acts like artificial skin, giving robots potential ability to 'feel'Thu, 29 Mar 2012, 18:33:45 EDT
- New 2010 European Resuscitation Council Guidelines publishedMon, 18 Oct 2010, 11:35:17 EDT
- New artificial skin could make prosthetic limbs and robots more sensitiveMon, 13 Sep 2010, 13:56:54 EDT
- Scientists develop sensitive skin for robotsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 2:28:29 EDT
- LSUHSC study finds high-dose HBO2 therapy extends survival window after cardiopulmonary arrestTue, 15 Jul 2008, 11:23:38 EDT