Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Imagine being able to use electricity to power your car and it's not an electric vehicle. Researchers have for the first time demonstrated a method for converting carbon dioxide into liquid fuel isobutanol using electricity.
- UCLA Engineering researchers use electricity to generate alternative fuelThu, 29 Mar 2012, 18:33:56 EDT
- UCLA researchers engineer bacteria to turn carbon dioxide into liquid fuelThu, 10 Dec 2009, 16:20:02 EST
- Rivers flowing into the sea offer vast potential as electricity sourceThu, 19 Apr 2012, 15:32:49 EDT
- A greener way to get electricity from natural gasThu, 3 Dec 2009, 10:39:16 EST
- Using the energy in oil shale without releasing carbon dioxide in a greenhouse worldWed, 20 Apr 2011, 11:06:34 EDT