Friday, March 23, 2012 - 15:30 in Earth & Climate
On the eve of the 100th anniversary of the Titanic’s sinking, marine forensics experts are re-interpreting the statements made by survivors at the 1912 official inquiries into the disaster.
- The role of medical expert witnesses: the Goudge InquiryMon, 21 Dec 2009, 13:22:31 EST
- Study finds that overweight people really are big-bonedTue, 22 Mar 2011, 10:02:47 EDT
- Penn's online survivorship care plans empower cancer survivors, caregiversSun, 19 Apr 2009, 15:43:14 EDT
- Experts highlight gaps in knowledge on caring for survivors of teenage and young adult cancersTue, 10 Jun 2008, 9:22:25 EDT
- Bogus e-mails from FDIC link computer users to viruses, says UAB computer forensics expertTue, 27 Oct 2009, 16:16:57 EDT