Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 20:20 in Physics & Chemistry
The percentage of electronic waste occupying our landfills has grown at an alarming rate over the last decade, giving rise to concerns about the toxicity of components used in consumer electronics.
- UF researchers look for ways to make an emerging technology safe for environmentThu, 22 Mar 2012, 21:23:10 EDT
- Spin-polarized electrons on demandWed, 21 Jan 2009, 14:28:37 EST
- Spin-polarized electrons on demandThu, 15 Jan 2009, 10:22:49 EST
- Bringing harmony to electronic waste disposalFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:12:03 EDT
- Consumer electronics can help improve patient healthTue, 27 Oct 2009, 11:51:32 EDT