Both doctors and patients should be aware that many common over-the-counter and prescription medications can be the underlying cause of hypertension, one researcher says. He warns that while many of the chemicals in these drugs can raise blood pressure, both patients and doctors remain dangerously uninformed.
- Common hypertension drugs can raise blood pressure in certain patientsThu, 19 Aug 2010, 9:30:20 EDT
- Computer-based phone calls raise awareness, control of blood pressureTue, 5 May 2009, 16:24:03 EDT
- Doctors' tests often miss high blood pressure in kids with kidney diseaseThu, 12 Nov 2009, 20:46:45 EST
- OSU study shows exposure to bad air raises blood pressureMon, 28 Jul 2008, 10:07:37 EDT
- Frequent doctor visits help diabetics lower blood pressure more quicklyMon, 24 May 2010, 16:32:31 EDT