You may throw on an outfit without much thought in the morning, but your choice is strongly affected by your mood. And the item of casual wear in almost everyone’s wardrobe – denim jeans – is what most people wear when depressed, new research from psychologists reveals.
- Eco-friendly treatment for blue jeans offers alternative to controversial 'sandblasting'Tue, 12 Apr 2011, 21:34:10 EDT
- Penn research shows mechanism behind wear at the atomic scaleWed, 30 Jan 2013, 13:08:48 EST
- Filling in the gaps: Personality types lead people to choose certain brandsMon, 15 Dec 2008, 11:43:26 EST
- Consumer self-esteem while shopping: Maybe good-looking clerks shouldn't wear the store brands?Wed, 10 Aug 2011, 11:37:52 EDT
- Study: Kids think eyeglasses make other kids look smartMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:44 EDT