Wednesday, February 29, 2012 - 22:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Voting behavior cannot be predicted by one or two genes as previous researchers have claimed, according to a professor of public policy and political science.
- 2 genes do not make a voterWed, 29 Feb 2012, 22:32:36 EST
- The role of genes in political behaviorMon, 27 Aug 2012, 13:04:49 EDT
- On the face of it, voting's superficialTue, 15 Jun 2010, 10:57:32 EDT
- Implicit political attitudes can predict future voting behaviorWed, 25 Jun 2008, 11:49:26 EDT
- 'Warrior gene' predicts aggressive behavior after provocationWed, 21 Jan 2009, 10:15:33 EST