Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 09:31 in Earth & Climate
A growing world population, mixed with the threat of climate change and mounting financial problems, has prompted researchers to measure the overall "health" of 152 countries around the world.
- Taking the Earth's pulse: UBC scientists unveil a new economic and environmental indexTue, 21 Feb 2012, 9:34:41 EST
- Nature study highlights many paths to ocean healthWed, 15 Aug 2012, 13:35:50 EDT
- Climate scientist warns world of widespread suffering if further climate change is not forestalledWed, 8 Dec 2010, 11:08:45 EST
- World Health Report 2010 balanced but incomplete account of how to achieve universal health coverageMon, 22 Nov 2010, 5:21:08 EST
- Childhood environmental healthThu, 23 Oct 2008, 9:45:11 EDT