Tuesday, January 3, 2012 - 21:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Humble people are more likely to offer time to someone in need than arrogant people are, according to new findings.
- Humble people are more likely to lend a helping hand, Baylor University study findsTue, 3 Jan 2012, 21:33:41 EST
- Thoughts about time inspire people to socializeThu, 7 Oct 2010, 15:03:59 EDT
- People at risk of diabetes offer clues toward novel drugsMon, 14 Feb 2011, 13:03:17 EST
- Designing solutions for problems of 'predatory lending' first requires understanding when it existsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 12:49:40 EDT
- When charities ask for time, people give more moneyFri, 22 Aug 2008, 12:42:46 EDT