Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A heat engine measuring only a few micrometers works as well as its larger counterpart, although it splutters.
- UCLA engineer invents world's smallest, lightest telemedicine microscopeThu, 22 Apr 2010, 17:30:48 EDT
- A quantum dot energy harvesterThu, 14 Feb 2013, 8:33:57 EST
- Heat transfer between materials is focus of new research grantWed, 30 Apr 2008, 17:42:17 EDT
- Tissue engineers use new system to measure biomaterials, structuresMon, 11 Apr 2011, 16:36:47 EDT
- World's smallest reaction chamberThu, 6 Dec 2012, 15:00:50 EST