Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
Women with high-grade ovarian cancer live longer and respond better to platinum-based chemotherapy when their tumors have BRCA2 genetic mutations, researchers report.
- BRCA2 genetic mutation associated with improved survival and chemotherapy response in ovarian cancerTue, 11 Oct 2011, 17:38:06 EDT
- BRCA2 mutations associated with improved survival for ovarian cancer Mon, 4 Apr 2011, 11:35:41 EDT
- Preventive cancer surgeries save women's livesTue, 31 Aug 2010, 16:47:09 EDT
- Genetic variants may affect the risk of breast cancer in women with BRCA2 mutationsThu, 28 Oct 2010, 17:35:11 EDT
- Breast cancer patients with BRCA mutations 4 times more likely to get cancer in opposite breastMon, 5 Apr 2010, 16:37:17 EDT