Wednesday, October 5, 2011 - 18:30 in Mathematics & Economics
New research has found that discriminatory online housing ads are almost always posted by people seeking roommates, and are primarily based on familial status.
- Online housing discrimination primarily done by roommate-seekers, familial status, MU study findsWed, 5 Oct 2011, 19:34:25 EDT
- Single parents and gay couples face rental housing discrimination: UBC studyFri, 26 Aug 2011, 12:34:07 EDT
- Brain dopamine receptor density correlates with social statusWed, 3 Feb 2010, 9:45:28 EST
- Our own status affects the way our brains respond to othersThu, 28 Apr 2011, 13:05:30 EDT
- Stigma deters those with alcohol disorders from seeking treatmentThu, 2 Dec 2010, 17:53:22 EST