Tuesday, October 4, 2011 - 14:30 in Astronomy & Space
Researchers have developed a high-quality cerebral cortex image rendering engine. The rendered images are used to generate 3D videos and movies.
- Texas A&M research contributes to improved ultrasound imagingWed, 6 Mar 2013, 11:04:49 EST
- Sharper, deeper, fasterMon, 25 Jul 2011, 16:34:21 EDT
- Images for 3-D video games without high price tags or stretch marks from UC San DiegoTue, 12 Aug 2008, 15:21:54 EDT
- Subsurface scattering in point-based renderingMon, 29 Nov 2010, 13:04:24 EST
- Future smart phones will project images on the wallTue, 28 Feb 2012, 11:52:02 EST