Monday, October 3, 2011 - 23:30 in Physics & Chemistry
The same piezoelectric effect that ignites your gas grill with the push of a button could one day power sensors in your body via the respiration in your nose.
- Key protein in cellular respiration discoveredWed, 8 Apr 2009, 9:36:12 EDT
- DNA puts Stanford chemists on scent of better artificial noseFri, 20 Aug 2010, 9:22:37 EDT
- Unstable proteins can cause premature ageingThu, 6 Aug 2009, 9:47:57 EDT
- E-Noses: Testing their mettle against fly nosesWed, 29 Jul 2009, 9:51:34 EDT
- Researchers use improved nanogenerators to power sensors based on zinc oxide nanowiresSun, 28 Mar 2010, 13:22:28 EDT