Autism spectrum disorders, including Asperger syndrome, have generally been associated with uneven intellectual profiles and impairment, but according to a new study of Asperger individuals, this may not be the case -- as long as intelligence is evaluated by the right test.
- The level and nature of autistic intelligence II: What about Asperger Syndrome?Wed, 28 Sep 2011, 22:36:19 EDT
- New genetic study of Asperger syndrome, autistic traits and empathyWed, 15 Jul 2009, 9:51:24 EDT
- Asperger's syndrome in adultsWed, 4 Feb 2009, 13:01:51 EST
- Autism linked with stress hormone levelsThu, 2 Apr 2009, 1:43:10 EDT
- Looking through the broken mirrorTue, 14 Oct 2008, 11:28:51 EDT