Friday, September 9, 2011 - 19:30 in Physics & Chemistry
In a new article, researchers have estimated the impact near-term increases in global-mean temperatures will have on summertime temperatures in the US and around the globe.
- Researchers predict extreme summertime temperatures to become a regular occurrenceFri, 9 Sep 2011, 20:33:17 EDT
- Extreme summer temperatures occur more frequentlyWed, 15 Feb 2012, 15:35:34 EST
- Models underestimate future temperature variability; Food security at riskFri, 17 Feb 2012, 16:38:19 EST
- Decline of West Coast fog brought higher coastal temperatures last 60 yearsMon, 13 Dec 2010, 12:33:52 EST
- New study sheds light on corals' susceptibility to temperature changeTue, 4 May 2010, 19:46:39 EDT