Friday, September 2, 2011 - 10:30 in Astronomy & Space
The initial work of NASA's Mars rover Opportunity at its new location on Mars shows surface compositional differences from anything the robot has studied in its first 7.5 years of exploration.
- Mars rover to spend winter at 'Greeley Haven,' named for late ASU geologist Ronald GreeleySat, 7 Jan 2012, 14:32:03 EST
- New robot travels across the seafloor to monitor the impact of climate change on deep-sea ecosystemsWed, 9 Sep 2009, 17:17:01 EDT
- Opportunity on verge of new discovery Wed, 14 Sep 2011, 18:34:59 EDT
- Curiosity on Mars sits on rocks similar to those found in marshes in MexicoTue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:07:11 EDT
- Function analysis drives the development of a concept Mars roverTue, 2 Nov 2010, 17:33:13 EDT