Ground-level ozone is an air pollutant that harms humans and plants. Both climate and weather play a major role in ozone damage to plants. Researchers in Sweden have now shown that climate change has the potential to significantly increase the risk of ozone damage to plants in northern and central Europe by the end of this century.
- Climate change increases the risk of ozone damage to plantsThu, 30 Jun 2011, 17:37:44 EDT
- Ozone masks plants volatiles, plant eating insects confusedTue, 2 Apr 2013, 16:34:16 EDT
- Ozone's impact on soybean yield: Reducing future lossesTue, 30 Oct 2012, 18:06:17 EDT
- Ozone depletes oil seed rape productivityMon, 29 Jun 2009, 7:02:18 EDT
- Computer models show major climate shift as a result of closing ozone holeThu, 12 Jun 2008, 14:43:02 EDT