Friday, June 24, 2011 - 23:30 in Health & Medicine
A new anti-inflammatory drug used by patients with type 2 diabetes improved their kidney function during a year-long study.
- Drug shows improved kidney function for type 2 diabetics, UT Southwestern researchers reportFri, 24 Jun 2011, 11:35:14 EDT
- Diabetic kidney disease on the rise in America, despite improved diabetes careTue, 21 Jun 2011, 22:34:42 EDT
- Transplant drug 2-year study outcomes show superior kidney functionSun, 2 May 2010, 19:52:13 EDT
- Drug effective in treating kidney disease in diabetic patientsThu, 21 Apr 2011, 17:36:14 EDT
- B vitamin therapy linked with decline in kidney function for some kidney disease patientsTue, 27 Apr 2010, 18:01:14 EDT