Monday, June 20, 2011 - 20:30 in Health & Medicine
Researchers have developed a novel method of disguising nanoparticles as red blood cells, which will enable them to evade the body's immune system and deliver cancer-fighting drugs straight to a tumor.
- Nanoparticles disguised as red blood cells will deliver cancer-fighting drugsMon, 20 Jun 2011, 19:32:33 EDT
- Researchers use nanoparticles to shrink tumors in miceFri, 9 Jul 2010, 10:29:52 EDT
- Safer nanoparticles spotlight tumors, deliver drugsSun, 22 Feb 2009, 13:29:51 EST
- UCLA scientists discover new way to wake up the immune system using nano vaults to deliver drugsTue, 3 May 2011, 17:36:08 EDT
- Delivering a potent cancer drug with nanoparticles can lessen side effectsTue, 11 Jan 2011, 10:53:59 EST