Monday, June 20, 2011 - 20:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A new study of employment and divorce suggest that while social pressure discouraging women from working outside the home has weakened, pressure on husbands to be breadwinners largely remains.
- Husband's employment status threatens marriage, but wife's does not, study findsMon, 20 Jun 2011, 21:35:18 EDT
- Raising kids may lower blood pressureThu, 14 Jan 2010, 10:27:41 EST
- Female breadwinners bring home the bacon and tensionTue, 24 Nov 2009, 14:39:44 EST
- Study examines phenomenon of women caring for ex-husbandsThu, 10 Feb 2011, 17:34:18 EST
- HIV-positive women are less likely to find work than men affected by the virusMon, 3 May 2010, 12:09:55 EDT