Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - 21:30 in Earth & Climate
Rock climbers are having a negative impact on rare cliff-dwelling plants, ecologists have found. In areas popular with climbers, conservation management plans should be drawn up so that some cliffs are protected from climbers, experts urge.
- Climbers leave rare plants' genetic variation on the rocksTue, 3 May 2011, 22:32:08 EDT
- How high can a climber go?Fri, 8 Jan 2010, 10:58:15 EST
- Mountaineers measure lowest human blood oxygen levels on recordWed, 7 Jan 2009, 17:36:38 EST
- Taking dex can improve high altitude exercise capacity in certain climbersTue, 11 Aug 2009, 12:50:25 EDT
- When cancer cells can't let goMon, 13 Apr 2009, 8:56:50 EDT