Friday, April 29, 2011 - 09:30 in Health & Medicine
The benefit and harm of positron emission tomography (PET) in patients with head and neck tumors, applied alone or in combination with computed tomography (CT), cannot currently be reliably assessed, as suitable studies are lacking.
- Benefit of PET in patients with head and neck tumors cannot be assessedFri, 29 Apr 2011, 10:34:39 EDT
- Combining CT, FDG-PET provides more accurate treatments for head and neck cancer patientsFri, 29 Apr 2011, 8:33:34 EDT
- Malignant brain tumors: Benefit of PET and PET/CT in the detection of recurrences is not assessableWed, 19 Jan 2011, 11:06:44 EST
- PET imaging may not improve diagnostic accuracy in early head and neck cancerWed, 14 May 2008, 7:36:03 EDT
- Molecular imaging allows individualized 'dose painting' for head and neck cancersMon, 7 Jun 2010, 14:15:02 EDT