Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - 15:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Researchers have shown that the electronic properties of two layers of graphene vary on the nanometer scale. Surprising new measurements may bring graphene a step closer to being used in practical electronic devices.
- 2 graphene layers may be better than 1Wed, 27 Apr 2011, 10:34:39 EDT
- Real-world graphene devices may have a bumpy rideThu, 20 Jan 2011, 11:06:16 EST
- Bilayer graphene: Another step toward graphene electronicsThu, 11 Aug 2011, 16:35:54 EDT
- Graphene exhibits bizarre new behavior well suited to electronic devicesThu, 29 Jul 2010, 14:46:13 EDT
- New method of growing high-quality graphene promising for next-gen technologyMon, 17 Oct 2011, 18:33:51 EDT