Scientists have discovered a fossilized dinosaur skull and neck vertebrae that not only reveal a new species, but also an evolutionary link between two groups of dinosaurs. The new species, Daemonosaurus chauliodus, was discovered at Ghost Ranch, N.M.
- Scientists discover a new species of dinosaur, bridging a gap in the dinosaur family tree Tue, 12 Apr 2011, 21:34:12 EDT
- New bony-skulled dinosaur species discovered in TexasMon, 19 Apr 2010, 12:26:19 EDT
- New fossil suggests dinosaurs not so fierce after allTue, 5 Oct 2010, 21:24:15 EDT
- New fossil suggests dinosaurs not so fierce after allTue, 5 Oct 2010, 21:24:14 EDT
- Sands of Gobi Desert yield new species of nut-cracking dinosaurWed, 17 Jun 2009, 9:31:11 EDT