Precise geographical data that pinpoints your whereabouts at any given time should be legally defined as sensitive data on a par with one's genetic information, according to legal experts in Denmark. The EU is investigating what kind of data should be covered by legislation and the team argues that so-called "geo data" must be included in this assessment.
- Group led by UCLA Engineering devises new method for securing location-sensitive dataMon, 26 Jul 2010, 16:50:28 EDT
- Information overload in the era of 'big data'Mon, 20 Aug 2012, 17:05:59 EDT
- Novel K-anonimity algorithm safeguards access to dataFri, 20 Nov 2009, 6:18:48 EST
- Don't stop anonymizing data Thu, 16 Jun 2011, 11:03:23 EDT
- Scientists collect data to aid Afghanistan reconstructionThu, 1 May 2008, 18:14:34 EDT