Monday, April 4, 2011 - 14:30 in Health & Medicine
Much of the risk of developing incontinence before middle age is determined by our genes. Genetic factors can explain half of people's susceptibility to urinary incontinence, a study of twins reveals.
- Genes an important factor in urinary incontinenceMon, 4 Apr 2011, 15:36:40 EDT
- Urinary incontinence doubles risk of postpartum depressionMon, 20 Jun 2011, 13:34:30 EDT
- Stress urinary incontinence: Minimally invasive operations as effective as open surgeryTue, 6 Oct 2009, 19:52:36 EDT
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises can help manage urinary incontinence in older womenThu, 1 Oct 2009, 14:00:00 EDT
- Autologous muscle-derived cells may treat stress urinary incontinenceSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:54 EDT