Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - 14:31 in Health & Medicine
A new nanotechnology-based biosensor under development may allow early detection of both cancer cells and pathogens, leading to increased food safety and reduced health risks.
- K-State chemists' biosensor may improve food, water safety and cancer detectionTue, 29 Mar 2011, 11:33:53 EDT
- A flash of light turns graphene into a biosensorTue, 22 Sep 2009, 19:08:29 EDT
- New biosensor modelled on the immune system can detect, track and guide the clean-up of oil spillsThu, 5 May 2011, 10:03:48 EDT
- Ultrasensitive biosensor promising for medical diagnosticsTue, 15 May 2012, 16:32:34 EDT
- New biosensor can detect bacteria instantaneouslyTue, 8 Sep 2009, 11:24:41 EDT