Monday, March 28, 2011 - 13:31 in Physics & Chemistry
The addition of extremely small crystals to solid electrolyte material has the potential to considerably raise the efficiency of fuel cells.
- TU Delft identifies huge potential of nanocrystals in fuel cells Mon, 28 Mar 2011, 10:03:25 EDT
- U of C chemists discover recipe to design a better type of fuel cellSun, 18 Oct 2009, 13:23:55 EDT
- More efficient fuel-cells, thanks to a new catalystTue, 6 May 2008, 9:28:30 EDT
- New small solid oxide fuel cell reaches record efficiencyThu, 31 May 2012, 18:23:34 EDT
- Fuel cells, energy conversion and mathematicsFri, 24 Jul 2009, 12:51:53 EDT