After an exhaustive survey of contemporary epigenetics studies, one researcher has concluded that some of the effects of stress, cancer and other chronic diseases may be passed on to our offspring -- and theirs -- through deep and complicated underlying cellular mechanisms that scientists are just beginning to understand.
- Traumatizing your DNAThu, 24 Mar 2011, 1:35:09 EDT
- How oxidative stress may help prolong lifeThu, 28 May 2009, 20:42:55 EDT
- Mechanism for stress-induced epigenetic inheritance uncovered in new studyThu, 23 Jun 2011, 17:36:00 EDT
- Stress hormones accelerate tumor growthMon, 12 Apr 2010, 19:29:40 EDT
- Diesel exhaust associated with lethargy in offspringTue, 23 Mar 2010, 11:06:18 EDT