Researchers have started work has started on the construction of an innovative laser. The compact device will make use of a unique light amplification technology to allow single laser pulses to reach the power of tens of terawatts with world record-breaking amplification parameters.
- SACLA laser sets new recordMon, 13 Jun 2011, 9:33:53 EDT
- BELLA laser achieves world record power at 1 pulse per secondFri, 27 Jul 2012, 14:05:22 EDT
- UCF researchers record world record laser pulseTue, 4 Sep 2012, 15:36:12 EDT
- Single GFP-expressing cell is basis of living laser deviceSun, 12 Jun 2011, 21:00:55 EDT
- Record-setting laser may aid searches for Earthlike planetsWed, 7 May 2008, 11:21:44 EDT