Monday, March 14, 2011 - 18:30 in Psychology & Sociology
The impact on mental health of a badly paid, poorly supported, or short term job can be as harmful as no job at all, new research indicates.
- Impact of a bad job on mental health as harmful as no job at allMon, 14 Mar 2011, 19:02:50 EDT
- Mental health woes grow while spending declinesThu, 15 Jul 2010, 18:16:13 EDT
- Bisexual community reports need for improvements in mental health servicesWed, 17 Sep 2008, 10:22:38 EDT
- Thinking globally to improve mental health Wed, 6 Jul 2011, 15:36:29 EDT
- Early use of non-parental childcare is not harmful for most childrenTue, 27 Sep 2011, 10:36:55 EDT