Wednesday, March 9, 2011 - 14:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Researchers have created a three-dimensional nanoscale model of a neural circuit using electron microscopy. As a result, the researchers can crawl these vast neural networks much as Google crawls web links.
- Web-crawling the brainWed, 9 Mar 2011, 13:44:22 EST
- Cells are crawling all over our bodies, but how?Tue, 18 Oct 2011, 14:34:31 EDT
- Caltech researchers create the first artificial neural network out of DNAWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:38:21 EDT
- To swim or to crawl: For the worm it's a no brainerTue, 31 Mar 2009, 9:59:22 EDT
- Caterpillars crawl like none otherThu, 22 Jul 2010, 12:31:53 EDT