A theoretical technique is bringing supercomputer simulations and experimental results closer together by identifying common "fingerprints." The method reconciles the different signals between experiments and computer simulations to strengthen analyses of molecules in motion.
- 'Fingerprints' match molecular simulations with realityTue, 22 Feb 2011, 12:05:51 EST
- How computers push on the molecules they simulateThu, 3 Jan 2013, 13:01:20 EST
- Astrophysicists report first simulation to create a Milky Way-like galaxyMon, 29 Aug 2011, 16:34:14 EDT
- Stick and slide: Computer simulation advances understanding of molecular motorsWed, 2 Dec 2009, 12:41:00 EST
- New simulation method produces realistic fluid movements Wed, 26 Sep 2012, 12:35:10 EDT