Campylobacter is frequently the cause of diarrhea in humans and chicken meat is thought to be one of the sources of infection. New research from Norway shows that heavy rain and average temperatures over 6 degrees centigrade during the breeding period increase the risk of broilers becoming infected by Campylobacter bacteria.
- Life-saving in the bacterial world: How Campylobacter rely on Pseudomonas to infect humansThu, 7 Oct 2010, 11:35:15 EDT
- The need to feed programs Campylobacter's 'Sat Nav'Tue, 29 Jan 2013, 22:04:26 EST
- Transporting broiler chickens could spread antibiotic-resistant organismsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:57:20 EST
- Hyperspectral imaging speeds detection of CampylobacterWed, 25 Aug 2010, 16:43:32 EDT
- MIT researchers study the danger of toxoplasma parasitesTue, 4 Jan 2011, 10:32:36 EST