Scientists have engineered an innovative imaging technique to visualize plasmonic fields with nanoscale resolution. This technique, which harnesses light within a bowtie-shaped structure, could be used to measure the performance of plasmonic devices.
- Seeing the light: Berkeley Lab scientists bring plasmonic nanofields into focusFri, 4 Feb 2011, 9:03:56 EST
- Shooting light a curveThu, 11 Aug 2011, 19:33:19 EDT
- Graphene is a tunable plasmonic medium Wed, 20 Jun 2012, 15:06:49 EDT
- Cloak of invisibility: Engineers use plasmonics to create an invisible photodetectorMon, 21 May 2012, 11:33:19 EDT
- Scientists take plasmon lasers out of deep freezeMon, 20 Dec 2010, 9:50:56 EST