Friday, February 4, 2011 - 14:32 in Health & Medicine
Compared to people in employment, men and women who are unemployed suffer more often and longer from both physical and emotional complaints. Why should the unemployed have more health problems?
- Unemployment: A health riskFri, 4 Feb 2011, 12:07:17 EST
- Claiming benefits improves the health of the unemployedFri, 6 Mar 2009, 8:43:33 EST
- When identity is tied to former employer, unemployed report higher well-beingFri, 9 Nov 2012, 17:33:24 EST
- Only about one of ten unemployed workers obtain COBRA coverageFri, 23 Jan 2009, 9:44:42 EST
- Childhood cancer survivors in poor health at greater risk for unemployment in adulthoodMon, 15 Aug 2011, 23:34:09 EDT