Friday, February 4, 2011 - 10:32 in Psychology & Sociology
For every $1 invested in a Chicago early childhood education program, nearly $11 is projected to return to society over the children's lifetimes -- equivalent to an 18 percent annual return on program investment, according to a new study.
- Early childhood education program yields high economic returns, U of Minnesota researchers findFri, 4 Feb 2011, 1:41:22 EST
- Study finds economics helping to change early childhood policy debateMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:52 EDT
- Evaluating children in preschools and early childhood programsMon, 4 Aug 2008, 12:29:09 EDT
- Calculating preventative medicine's return on investmentTue, 2 Jun 2009, 19:42:59 EDT
- Enhanced early childhood education pays long-term dividends in better healthFri, 14 Jan 2011, 12:36:02 EST