Thursday, February 3, 2011 - 14:34 in Health & Medicine
Homeless people who do not get enough to eat use hospitals and emergency rooms at very high rates, according to a new study.
- Homeless people without enough to eat are more likely to be hospitalizedThu, 3 Feb 2011, 13:09:35 EST
- Death rate from tuberculosis in homeless alarmingly high: StudyWed, 16 Feb 2011, 13:08:27 EST
- Homeless adults have significant unmet health care needsFri, 14 May 2010, 12:56:49 EDT
- Program reduces hospital and emergency department use among homeless adults with chronic illnessesTue, 5 May 2009, 18:07:18 EDT
- Chronic pain in homeless people not managed well: StudyThu, 21 Jul 2011, 11:39:08 EDT