Researchers set out to examine what benefits bilingualism might have in the process of learning a third language. They found that students who know two languages have an easier time gaining command of a third language than students who are fluent in only one language.
- Bilinguals find it easier to learn a third languageTue, 1 Feb 2011, 11:35:53 EST
- Exposure to 2 languages carries far-reaching benefitsTue, 19 May 2009, 16:23:05 EDT
- Bilingual babies: The roots of bilingualism in newbornsTue, 16 Feb 2010, 14:30:37 EST
- Chinese-English bilinguals are 'automatic' translatorsTue, 2 Aug 2011, 22:33:43 EDT
- Less pain for learning gainWed, 22 Sep 2010, 17:32:34 EDT